Power Cycling Classes – RST
“In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.” – Yogi Berra
“TRIMORE RST classes are like spin classes on crack!” – Kathleen, TRIMORE team member
First Class FREE!
We are so excited to have an official home in Marin! We are located within Five Points Fitness in Corte Madera. Five Points Fitness is an 18,000-Square Foot Gym that is located on Paradise Drive, next to Paradise Foods.
We have just finished building brand NEW Computrainer Studio with 16-Stations, you can see you power and speed on two 60-inch Plasma Monitors for easy viewing.
Riders follow the instructor and ride “Real Course” Interactive Videos with the Multi Rider feature for State Of The Art Training. Now you can ride Wildflower before race day, climb Nasty Grade until its nothing! Other courses available include: IronMan Canada, Couer d’Alane, Arizona, St George, Wildflower, Alcatraz and more are coming! Find our Class Schedule Here
A DVD/Blue Ray Player allows playback on both monitors simultaneously for viewing of videos such as; Tour de France, IronMan Videos and Bike Races. Heck, we are even thinking about hosting Monday Night Football Ride or how about a MMA Pay Per View Night?
Each class is a small group size, and taught by USAT-certified professionals. You train on your bike, using your gear and your fuel, we provide the computerized trainers and software. The class, with clients ranging from beginner to expert, works individually but supports each other in a team environment.
It’s fun, supportive, energizing, and the most efficient 90 minutes of training that you can get!
- Race Specific Training RST™ for events such as: EFA, VineMan, Sentinel, Big Kahuna, Pac Grove and More. Course Specific- Preview Lynch Hill and Nasty Grade from Wildflower. Cliff House and Lincoln Ave from Escape from Alcatraz
- Classes are held Marin
- Threshold Testing to set your optimum training zones
- Train in the exact Zone you need to be in to maximize your results. No over training- No under training!
- Take the guesswork out of race day nutrition and hydration by learning to fuel properly while training before race day.
- Classes cover ride skills for all levels of riders including proper form, technique, efficient pedal stroke, pace setting, climbing, standing and aero position riding
- Class Schedule