Preview VineMan/Barbs Race Bike Course
Bike Course Ride & T-Run
When: Saturday May 25th
What: 56 mile ride of the actual VineMan/Barbs Race Bike Course and T- Run. The ride will start and finish at Windsor High School. This is slightly modified from the race day course. All participants are encouraged to complete a short 10-20 minute Transition Run after the bike ride.
When: 9:00 a.m. Check-in Windsor High School Bike Course Briefing.
(NOTE: Meeting in South parking Lot)
Plan on ride time of at least 3 to 4½-hours, depending on your level. There will be a S.A.G. (Support And Gear) Vehicle with water and mechanical support, and even a tire change if you get a F.L.A.T., with no cyclist left behind. Training day will also cover special race day insight and strategy for conquering the course.
IMPORTANT: Bring with you, Bike Course Map and Directions CLICK HERE from VineMan website.
- Extra Fuel and Fluids
- Spare Tubes and Tires, Co2 Cartridges
- Wear your race day gear and clothing
- Post Workout recovery and nutrition
- Free for all current T3 Summer Training Members.
- TRIMORE Team Members $15
- Drop in-$30
- Local Triathlon Club Members** SAVE 20% (use promo code “clubs22”)
** If you are a Club with more than 10 members who want to join the training days please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Why Group Training with TRIMORE?
- Group workouts are lead by USAT Certified Coaches.
- Maps & Directions supplied.
- Valuable tips and instruction offered.
- Groups of 10 or more will have a SAG Vehicle (Support And Gear) that will follow to provide assistance should you have mechanical troubles, keep you on course and provide a safe ride home should you need it.
- It’s just more fun to ride with a group!